We are pleased to invite you to our HEDIS Measurement Year (MY) 2020 Client Conference
Advent’s HEDIS conference last year was a success with 100% of attendees indicating that they would recommend our conference to others. This year we look forward to presenting a wide variety of topics including significant changes from last year and best practices. Register for the conference and book your discounted hotel room using the buttons below.
What will you learn?
During the client conference we will share critical information and
- HEDIS MY 2020 and MY 2021 changes, including
- IDSS and timeline redesign
- preparing for and understanding the impact
- new measure considerations
- Best practices for
- using data from multiple data sources
- reporting ECDS measures
- optimizing rates
- The future of HEDIS
Conference topics are designed for attendees with intermediate and advanced knowledge of HEDIS as well as those new to reporting.
Who should attend?
- HEDIS project managers/directors/senior leadership
- HEDIS analysts/programmers
- HEDIS clinical team
- Quality improvement professionals
- HEDIS measure & data vendors
- Others involved or interested in HEDIS